Every believer has the ability of gift to see and hear in the spirit but not every believer sees and hears clearly like a seer. God actually speaks to every believer daily but most believers fail to perceive or discern the voice of God. The book of Job in the 13th chapter says God speaks to you daily time without number and when you fail to heed to His voice, He forces you to hear it through dreams and visions of the night.
Job 33:14-16 NKJV
“For God may speak in one way, or in another, Yet man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falls upon men, While slumbering on their beds, Then He opens the ears of men, And seals their instruction.”
Also, it takes hearing the voice of God to become saved. You can’t be a true sheep if you don’t hear the voice of the shepherd.
John 10:27-28 NKJV
“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.”
Do This to Begin to See and Hear Clearly In The Spirit Without Being a Seer. Here are 7 practical exercises that you can start practicing right away that will sharpen your spiritual faculties and enable for to hear and see clearly in the spirit realm.
Do This to Begin to See and Hear Clearly In The Spirit Without Being a Seer
- Spend time in the Word of God. The Bible is the primary source of spiritual truth, and it will help you to discern the voice of God and the movements of the Holy Spirit. As you read and study the Bible, ask God to open your spiritual eyes and ears.
- Pray regularly. Prayer is a direct line of communication to God. When you pray, ask Him to speak to you in the spirit. You may not hear His voice audibly at first, but you may feel His peace, sense His leading, or receive a picture or thought in your mind.
- Be obedient to what God tells you. When you obey God, it opens your spiritual senses even more. It also shows God that you are serious about hearing from Him and following His will.
- Find a mentor or community of believers who are also growing in their spiritual discernment. It can be helpful to have people who can support you and encourage you as you learn to see and hear in the spirit.
- Be patient. It takes time and practice to develop your spiritual senses. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see or hear anything right away. Just keep spending time in the Word, praying, and obeying God.
- Be discerning. Not everything that comes to your mind as you seek to hear from God is from Him. Be careful not to act on anything that doesn’t line up with the Bible or with the Holy Spirit’s leading.
- Be open-minded. The Holy Spirit can speak to you in a variety of ways, including through dreams, visions, thoughts, feelings, and even physical sensations. Be open to receiving Him in any way that He chooses.
It is important to note that seeing and hearing in the spirit is not a gift that is only reserved for seers or prophets. It is something that all believers can experience as they grow in their relationship with God. As you continue to seek Him, He will open your spiritual eyes and ears and help you to see and hear clearly in the spirit.
If you were blessed by this content and will like to learn more about the prophetic, I suggest you get the book “How to Prophesy Accurately: 13 Keys to receive and release a prophetic word by Kum Eric Tso“. You can equally enroll for the Prophetic Masterclass to take your prophetic calling to the next level. Click HERE to join.